• Joshua C. Sutcliff was arrested for allegedly being drunk and disruptive, underage consumption and using loud and profane language on the beach strand near Oxford Street.
• Michael Scott Calvert was picked up with the assistance of the U.S. Coast Guard and held at the Wrightsville Beach Police Department for the Wilmington Police Department.
• A 15-year-old juvenile was arrested and charged with larceny of a bicycle. The property was recovered and returned to its owner. The suspect was released to its mother and a petition is being filed.
• Charles Van Love was arrested for DWI, driving during revocation, possession of an open container and speeding.
• Theodore Woodbury Sword was arrested for DWI.
• There were four people arrested and charged with resisting, delaying and obstructing police after they exited their vehicle during a traffic stop and refused to get back in the vehicle and remain there until the stop was complete. The arrestees were Gregory Allen Leed Jr., Arlo Elias McLawhorn, Joseph Thomas Larmonie and Jonathan Edward Kent.
Incident and Accident Reports:
• A money clip was reported found and returned to its owner.
• There was minor property damage reported at Keel and Causeway Drive.
• Property damage was reported at Jack Parker Blvd.
• A bicycle was reported stolen from 5 N. Lumina Ave.